Erotic adventures at the naturist lodging.

ANNE
This dinner at the restaurant put me in a state not possible, I am excited to the extreme, my breasts are swollen, my nipples hard and my sex soaked.
Sitting against the wall with Pierre and Patrick in front of me, not to mention the other man, at a nearby table, who keeps smiling at me, the situation gave me a crazy desire to make love.
Fortunately the return to the cottage is fast, in the car Patrick invited us to come in his caravan to drink a cup. I told him yes saying that we would first go to our cottage to make us comfortable.
Once at the cottage, Pierre and I take off our outfits to find ourselves naked but I put on my short and light (and transparent) black nightie because with the night, there is a slight breeze.
I also ask him that I would like him to swim a little in the pool (it is accessible day and night) to do his daily sports activity which is recommended and he joins us at Patrick. It leaves me a good half hour.
I go out and join the caravan of Patrick distant about thirty meters from our cottage.
I arrive and gently open the door. I go in and find him lying in Adam's outfit on the bed in a semi-dim light.
My eyes immediately notice the bulging outgrowth of her sex that rests on her belly.
In silence, I approach him, bend down and walk my tongue around his penis. A furious desire to devour him animates me. I suck it, grabs it with a lot of pleasure and finally put this column of flesh in the mouth.
He keeps his eyes closed and lets me do it. I imprison his mushroom between my lips, and sucks it with my tongue. Letting her spin around her penis.
Without holding it, my mouth slides on the generous shaft, my lips off and recalottating the glans gorged with blood.
He opened his eyes sparkling with pleasure, his jaws clenched under the incessant attacks of my mouth on his stake.
My breasts dangling and are visible under the nightie attract her hands that knead them with vigor.
But I do not want him to ejaculate now but in me then I stop and put myself on him astride.
I hang my hands around her hips. I want him so much, to feel him in me, to feel inside him.
In an almost voracious and ostentatious way I take this stake, the guide to my cave and after rubbing it several times on my vulva on fire, gently I go down on this axis of brass and I feel it come into me, spreading my lips, smashing the walls of my soaked vagina.
I go up and down in an endless ride, imposing my rhythm.
My breasts are rocking. I forbid him to touch them, he only has the right to look through the fine silk of my nightie.
And I go up, I go down on his rostrum, losing the notion of time, minutes that s'égrainent one after the other.
He begins to tense, his pleasure is near. Mine too because his big dick "plowed" my cavern torn like never by its size.
I see his body stiffen and I feel the violent outpouring of his sperm, he screams, I feel the hot jets hitting my matrix, I scream too. We enjoy together, it's good ... It's long and it's good ...
I sink and lean over him, my head resting on his chest. So we stay a few minutes, him still in me always stiff, then gently I deliver his machine my sheath burning and exhausted, lying against him.
He hugs me. He breathes the smell of my skin and says to me softly:


- Thanks for this moment.
Fatigue wins me. We are here, me in this nightie that covers only my breasts and my belly but which leaves in the air my smooth sex filled with its milt. He is naked with a sex still erected, ready to start again.
His cock is lying on her stomach, towards her belly button. Gently, it loses its rigidity, its size against, is still impressive.
We hear knocking at the door, knock, knock ...
PATRICK
It was divine! One of the ways to make love that I love most with a woman is to do nothing, leaving him the initiative to bring me by his science to the ultimate pleasure.
And I'm not disappointed with Anne, she's an "experienced" lover.
But I stayed a little on my end. She told me that tomorrow, Pierre would be away all morning because he will fish, he may not even come back at noon if the fish is at the rendezvous.
Exactly, he has just joined us. I do not know what he thinks but I see that he fixes the center of my body not yet quite "relaxed". Is he complicit in Anne's infidelity? I do not know.
The evening extends to the end of the bottle and we wish good night.
The next day, I see Pierre leave at sunrise, take his car to go fishing.
Anne calls me to have breakfast together.
Decidedly, I'm still not used enough to find myself all the time with a tasty woman naked in front of me!

    
- You really have beautiful breasts, they make me hard.
-But, I thank you for the compliment. She exclaims, looking at the thing.
She kisses me, caresses me.
When she bends to pour coffee, I have her breasts up to my face and as I'm not wood, "Popaul" quickly reaches the maximum size.
Anne pretends to nothing and we finish our snack but before getting up, she does not forget to give a caress to the peak that stands between my thighs.


Thank you Anne, it was delicious!
Once finished, she serves the table and washes the dishes in the sink.
She put a little apron that hardly covers her generous bosom, but I have in front of me all the side face only dressed in the apron cord ...
The sight of her ass gives me very dirty desires. I provoke her by admitting to her:
- Appetizing all that. I love your little pussy ... She is very good.
She turns her head and blushes with my words.
I see her buttocks muscular, the hole of her ass, her line, I imagine her pussy wet, her clit ... When she turns, she sees me standing, the tail stiff and turgid, my eyes that devour.
-At the place to say nonsense, comes rather fondle the breasts and kiss me!
I join her and caress her everywhere, licks her likewise, kisses her mouth full.
She turns, leans a little forward, spreading her legs and leaning on the sink with both hands.
My cock was insinuated between her thighs and I enter a single push, hands on the buttocks.
I lime on a fast tempo then I alternate with slower periods, admiring at leisure his beautiful body, heavy breasts animated with a life under my thrusts, going from left to right, nipples stretched to pleasure , her belly with her tiny pubic nipple under the palm of my hand.
Her moans are transformed quickly into screams. I push it forward under my assault, crushing it on the sink. She encourages me:

    
- Yes, take me to the bottom, louder!
I whisper in his ear:

    
- I want to fuck you!
As under an electroshock, she is paralyzed and stops to move, trying to get out of my grip.
But I want too much, listening only to my lowest instincts, I remove my pal of her velvet sheath to force me in between her buttocks.
I enter it violently. She can not restrain her cries, I sodomize as hard as I can.
She remains passive, submissive, letting the storm pass.
I bend over her, knead her breasts. Then I go back, dragging with me. My cock shots are getting softer, I throw him:


- Come on me.
I sit on the bench, she took the opportunity to caress my dick and then pass a knee on each side of my legs and impales his apricot on my club.
She savored the moment, running her hand through her hair. My cock is hard as wood under desire, I caress like crazy while she rodeo on my dick.
Her breathing quickens, she nibbles her lips, both hands clasping my head.
Suddenly she opens her mouth wide, throws her head back, the body arched, she screams, muscles paralyzed, trying to uncouple but I oppose it.
She tries to get up to relieve her pelvis, extract this incongruous ankle from her mortise.
She shakes like a mad feeling up her pleasure, and in a long scream of pleasure, falls back disjointed like a rag doll, her shell swallowing my cock as far as possible.
-Putain, I have never enjoyed this point! Me she admits.
I retort while standing up, still stuck in it:
-I am not done with you yet.
- You will kill me !
- It would be a beautiful death, right?
It's up to me to work and I give myself body and soul, it was time for it to eject my gear or I too was going to surrender.
She whines with pleasure. Everything goes, a cunnilingus of fire, caresses and licks to end more erogenous zones of her body, she asks grace but not a square centimeter of her body does not escape my tongue. During this time, the pressure fades a little at the level of my lower abdomen. I throw to him:
-Your turn now !
And I slide my cock between her breasts, gently shaking me. No need to draw a picture, she traps my penis between her breasts ...
I give light strokes bringing my penis to the level of his lips and each pass, she took the opportunity to give him a lick to lick or suck.
I then feel my sap rise, a column of fire from my purses to the glans, my balls are empty in the urethra, even if I wanted, I can not stop the ejaculation stress, three long jets of cum s' crush on her breasts, her chin, in her mouth, and stain her face.
I present him then my organ in front of the mouth and let his tongue so sweet taste my penis and turn around in a hellish sarabande.
She licks the length of my rostrum before taking it in the mouth as far as possible.
His carnal desire is not satisfied, his hand comes as a reinforcement me shaking at full speed, I am sucked, pumped, jerked and his other hand now plays with my balls.
I did not have time to disband that she already put me in "service".
She sucks greedily. I stay a few moments while she continues to lick me and suck me. Then I retire:
- You enjoyed, you still want some?
She just opened her mouth smiling
I hug him. The taste of my sperm is still on his lips. I watch it :

    
- I love you, Anne.
    
- Me too, Patrick.
I withdraw my cock still hard. She arches forward, not wanting to free him.
I spread the lips of her pussy with one hand and slip my cock that has regained its vigor.
She moans, let her body on the bench. His hips move to accompany my penetrations.
The embrace lasts a long time, the stallion turned into a robust Comtois horse that plows the furrow offered for long minutes. I feel it go several times before feeling my tail once again this column of fire.
I still have to enjoy ... I can still enjoy ... I still want to enjoy ...
From my painful balls, jets of cum back my penis, cross its end and get lost in the depths of his privacy.
I want to scream with pleasure, she asks me to continue again and again ...
End of the third chapter.


Комментарии